Full-time Day Cleaner
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas.
Monday to Friday from 5am to 12pm.
Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal.
- Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Maintain security of building at all times, keeping all interior and exterior doors securely locked.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to report to assigned job on time.
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
- Must have one year of janitorial experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check to obtain an access badge.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.