|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Monday to Friday - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Must have one year of cleaning experience, medical facility a plus.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work independently, learn and follow instructions with little or no supervision.
- Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal.
- Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Activate and deactivate the security system of the facility assigned.
- Maintain security of building at all times, keeping all interior and exterior doors securely locked.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to report to assigned job on time.
Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.