Floor Technician/ Nights and weekends
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Monday to Friday night shift, and weekends.
Responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet ( stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing and bonneting) of areas that include offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas. Other required duties may be assigned by the supervisor such as light maintenance and janitorial duties.
- 2 years experience in floor care.
- Knowledge in how to strip, wax and burnish floors.
- Knowledge of operating various pieces of equipment necessary to effectively perform job functions, such as high speed buffer, extractor, wet vac, pressure washer, auto scrubber.
- Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
- Must have a driver\'s license, and a clean driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.