Night Cleaning- South Austin
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work independently, learn and follow instructions with little or no supervision.
- Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal.
- Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Activate and deactivate the security system of the facility assigned.
- Maintain security of building at all times, keeping all interior and exterior doors securely locked.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to report to assigned job on time.
- Must be able to work in all adverse weather conditions including but not limited to rain, wind, heat, cold, snow, and ice.
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
Monday-Friday from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.