Night Cleaning- South Austin
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room in a school facility.
Monday to Friday after 5:00 pm, four hours.
Work independently, learn and follow instructions with little or no supervision.
- Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal.
- Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Activate and deactivate the security system of the facility assigned.
- Maintain security of building at all times, keeping all interior and exterior doors securely locked.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
One year of experience necessary
- Must be able to report to assigned job on time.
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.